He likes to be lazy. Okay, he's not "lazy" per se, but he looks for the low hanging fruit through creative finance and "subject to" property takeover. He is also reliant on other markets to close wholesale deals. Hear how he is able to network with outside markets!
Best Ever Tweet:
We're in a market where we can make money by almost doing anything.
Paul Lizell Real Estate Background:
- Real Estate Investor, JP Homes, Inc.
- Virtual wholesale bank REO properties
- Wholesale between 30-50 deals a year and rehab between 5-10
- Started with fix and flips then went into wholesaling in 2009
- Over 16 years experience in real estate investing
- Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Say hi to him at www.housedealsamerica.com
- Best Ever Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you an investor who is tired of self-managing? Save time, increase productivity, lower your stress and LET THE LANDLORD HELPER DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Schedule Your FREE TRIAL SESSION with Linda at Secure Pay One THE Landlord Helper today.
Go to mylandlordhelper.com/joe to schedule your free session.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF20102220Paul20Lizell.mp3
-- posted at: 11:06am EST