Mon, 1 January 2018
Peter is with us for the first episode of 2018, and that is not by coincidence. An economist by trade, we get a TON of great advice when it comes to how we look at the economy and markets. Some of his best advice is to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, don’t just focus on your business or you’ll never see the full picture. At the end of the interview Peter gives us a 2018 economy prediction. You don’t want to miss this one! If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“I don’t see any end of growth for the U.S. Economy for 2018” - Peter Linneman
Peter Linneman Background:
- Principal of Linneman Associates the CEO and founder of American Land Fund and of KL Realty
- Named one of the 100 Most Powerful People in New York real estate according to New York Observer
- Linneman Assoc. a premier consulting and research firm, specializing in commercial real estate investment strategy.
- For 35 years, has advised leading corporations, served on over 20 public and private boards, including serving as
Chairman of Rockefeller Center Properties
- Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Say hi to him at: http://www.linnemanassociates.com/
- Best Ever Book: Capitalism and Freedom
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors: