Mon, 8 January 2018
Jared has done a little bit of everything in his lengthy real estate career. His forte is raising money for investors and developers, but he also has a ton of experience in construction. Having knowledge in both those area allows Jared to work very efficiently, and take some risks that others may not take. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“I think you can learn a lot from chasing the shiny new object” - Jared Rogers
Jared Rogers Real Estate Background:
- For the first half of his real estate career, Jared raised over $1 billion for investors and developers
- Has leased, managed and sold properties from 700 square foot homes to 900,000 square foot industrial parks.
- Over 20 years of commercial and residential real estate investing experience
- Based in WInston Salem, North Carolina
- Say hi to him at jrogers AT webuyhouses.com
- Best Ever Book: Design Your Life