From nothing to $47 million in real estate using other people’s money. Edna tells us how she has been able to own so much real estate without investing much of her own money. Hear how she got her start, and what she did along the way that took her business to another level. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You can’t be successful 100% of the time” - Edna Keep
Edna Keep Real Estate Background:
- From single Mom at age 16, living in subsidized housing to multi-millionaire Real Estate Entrepreneur/Coach
- Major operations are long term buy and hold rentals apartment buildings
- Claim to fame is having purchased $47M of Real Estate with OPM
- Based in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Say hi to her at http://ednakeep.com/
- Best Ever Book: Why Do A Students Work for C Students, and B Students Work for the Government
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.
Direct download: JF_1232_-_Edna_Keep.mp3
-- posted at: 11:30am EST