Fri, 20 March 2015
When someone says “institutional” what exactly does that mean in regards to real estate investments? Today’s Best Ever guest shares it with you and then some!
Best Ever Tweet:
Diversity from a regional standpoint.
Jordan Fishfeld’s real estate background:
- Founder of PeerRealty which is crowdfunding platform focused on opportunities in the Midwest
- Say hi to him at https://peerrealty.com/
- He is based in Chicago, Illinois
- Former commercial finance attorney and active real estate investor
- Has a JD and MBA from the University of Miami
Sponsored by Patch of Land - Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at www.PatchOfLand.com