Wed, 10 June 2015
Todayâ€™s Best Ever guest made a massive mistake with hiring a contractor, but now shares with you what to look for in one. We also discuss how he funds his deals, and how to successfully build relationships with private lenders.
Best Ever Tweet:
Gettinâ€™ your head on straight is the secret to growing your business.
Darrell Shepherdâ€™s real estate background:
- Founder of Lone Palm Lending
- Fulltime investor since 2000 based in Atlanta, Georgia
- Say hi to him at http://www.lonepalmlending.com/
- Has a rehab business, a lending business and working on a turnkey rehab real estate brokerage
- Used to run 3 crews full time and own 50 â€“ 60 units of rental property now focused on doing about 10 rehabs a year
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
1,000 Houses - Are you tired of being a landlord? Are you tired of headaches? Thousands of investors have felt the same way you do, and have found their solution! Go to www.1000houses.com/mitch to find out more.