Mon, 15 June 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest, shares with us why you should NEVER stop investing, some of his best ever keys to generating more leads, and how to study a deal in order to be sure if it makes sense. Today’s episode is so full of great wholesaling tips, so listen up!
Best Ever Tweet:
You have to know what you’re good at, and outsource the rest.
Aaron Lockhart’s real estate background:
- Over 10 years of experience as real estate investor and 2 years as a full-time investor
- Bought first property at 21 years old and has purchased properties in several states
- Primarily is a wholesaler and has done over 20 deals in the last year
- Plays keyboard and bass guitar in a band called Functional Groove
- Founder of First Integrity Group based in Chicago, Illinois
- Say hi to him at www.Firstintegritygroup.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
The Land Geek – Do you want to build monthly real estate cash flow without the typical headaches? Start learning about investing without all the typical headaches at http://www.thelandgeek.com/best