Thu, 16 July 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest is only 25 years old, but has amassed an incredible portfolio beginning when he was 18 years old. He shares with us how to get out of a Freddie Mac owner-occupant contract, and all you need to know about house hacking.
Best Ever Tweet:
Jared Strum’s real estate background:
- Real estate investor based in Cincinnati, OH but moving to Georgia soon
- Bought his first property at 18 years old
- 25 years old and has a 20 rental unit portfolio
- Co-founder of Sturm Properties
- Part of the only Candlepin Bowling League in Ohio
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Real Estate Finance HQ - Do you want to get around the 80% loan to value rule and get line of credit for your business? Well, Jimmy Moncrief has the answer! Go to www.realestatefinancehq.com/bestever for your free negotiating guide.