House hacking seems to be the way to go and especially get started in real estate. Our guest did so with Microsoft employees, high tenants who rented rooms while our guest lived in the master. More to come in this episode, tune in!
Best Ever Tweet:
Take time everyday to meditate.
Jeremy Jones Real Estate Background:
- Real estate investor and musician
- In 2002 was working full-time at Microsoft and acquired a rent-by-the-room rental home
- In 2012, partnered with his brother to build a portfolio of multifamily rentals in Seattle
- Received a GRAMMY Nomination in 2014 for playing drums in Macklemore & Ryan Lewis album The Heist
- Based in Seattle, Washington
- Say hi to him at www.jeremyjonesmusic.com
- Best Ever Book: Autobiography of a Yogi
Click here for a summary of Jeremy's Best Ever advice: http://bit.ly/2lBp2ZZ
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2091620Jeremy20Jones.mp3
-- posted at: 10:30am EST