Strange and dreary, yet there is always certainly a buyer at the right price. Our guest also converted a single-family house into a duplex for greater cash flow! Hear how he analyzes a deal and why he takes extreme caution before purchasing another investment.
Best Ever Tweet:
You've always got to be asking yourself, what is my next step?
Charlie Kao Real Estate Background:
- Owner of iBuyHousesMichigan
- Began real estate investing after moving to California and worked with clients who were investors
- Has purchased 19 homes since moving to Michigan in 2008
- Invests in variety of homes but his niche is non certified condos and homes off busy roads or next to graveyards
- Currently working on building wholesaling business and expanding network
- Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Say hi to him at http://ibuyhousesmichigan.com/
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2088820Charlie20Kao.mp3
-- posted at: 10:17am EDT