Leaving the corporate world after graduating our guest was ready to do something greater… real estate investing on a multiunit level! Hear how he acquired, rehab, and refinanced and 8+ unit apartment property and what he's up to now!
Best Ever Tweet:
Go into any deal with only the best of intentions, but be leery of potential pitfalls.
Nick Baldo Real Estate Background:
- Owner at NY Home Solutions
- Began investing part time in 2011 on rehab properties, went full time in ’14 after profiting on flips/rental properties
- Currently focused on value-added real estate investing while also launching a luxury home remodeling company
- Also created and manages the real estate education site Income Digs, that helps investors get started
- Based in Buffalo, New York
- Say hi to him at http://www.nyhsolutions.com/
- Best Ever Book: The Alchemist
Click here for a summary of Nick's Best Ever Advice: http://bit.ly/2mGOWLx
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2091720Nick20Baldo.mp3
-- posted at: 11:00am EST