Now off the court, former Dallas Mavericks President, Frank Zaccanelli, has raised over $235 million in just the last three years for real estate development, and he did it with foreign investors through a program called EBI. Hear what projects he's developing and short-term goals, he definitely knows how to think big!
Best Ever Tweet:
Always bet the milk from the cow, because if you bet the cow, there's no more milk.
Frank Zaccanelli Real Estate Background:
- Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner of Fiamma Partners, LLC; an investment & development firm
- Invested over $235 million in residential and mixed-use real estate opportunities across the United States in the last 3 years
- Former President, General Manager and Managing Partner of the Dallas Mavericks
- He spearheaded the effort to acquire and redevelop 75 acres of environmentally-contaminated land, which now houses Mavericks, Dallas Stars (NHL) and concerts.
- Currently working on revitalizing a historic shopping complex in Dallas
- Based in Dallas, Texas
- Say hi to him at www.fiammapartners.com
- Best Ever Book: Tuesdays with Morrie
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2095420Frank20Zaccanelli.mp3
-- posted at: 10:59am EST