Wed, 14 June 2017
You most likely played his video game, Tony Hawk joins us and shares the highlights and low lights of his career in skating and becoming an icon in the industry.
Best Ever Tweet:
Follow your passion and Lear every facet of it.
Tony Hawk Real Estate Background:
- CEO of Birdhouse, a skateboarding company and video game line one of best skateboarders of all time
- Tony Hawk Foundation, he provides grants and technical assistance for new park in low-income areas
- 14 he turned pro, and at 16 he was widely regarded as the best competitive skateboarder in the world
- At 17 he was making more than his teachers in high school, but in 1991 sport of skateboarding took a dive
- Tony’s income shrank drastically; times were so lean that he survived on a $5-a-day Taco Bell allowance.
- Created Birdhouse during that slump & into one of the biggest and best-known skate companies in the world
- Tony Hawk video game series became one of the most popular game franchises in history (and has now surpassed $1.4 billion in sales)
- Based in Encinitas, California
- Say hi to him at http://tonyhawkfoundation.org/
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you an investor who is tired of self-managing? Save time, increase productivity, lower your stress and LET THE LANDLORD HELPER DO THE WORK FOR YOU! Schedule Your FREE TRIAL SESSION with Linda at Secure Pay One THE Landlord Helper today.
Go to mylandlordhelper.com/joe to schedule your free session.