Mon, 18 December 2017
Richard tells us how he has been able to climb the ranks to becoming the leader of the #2 team in Keller Williams worldwide. Richard is also an active investor as well as helping a lot of other investors find and buy cash flowing properties If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You need money to invest”
Richard Schulman Real Estate Background:
- Real estate broker at Keller Williams, one of their top producing real estate agents
- Sold nearly 1,000 homes valued at over $500,000,000, runs the #2 Keller Williams team Worldwide
- Over 30% of his sales are properties intended for rental or resale, ranks in top 0.1% of all Realtors nationwide
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Say hi to him at: http://richardschulman.com/
- Best Ever Book: 4 Hour Work Week
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.