Mark and his team quit buying rentals in the Denver market and have 16 flips going on right now! From poor project managers to bad floor plans, hear Mark’s story of how he made it to where he is today. He also has a massive 250,000 sq. ft. project going on now, listen in for this one!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You never know how long that market is gonna be hot, and things can cool down in a hurry.”
Mark Ferguson Real Estate Background:
• Founder of Invest Four More, one of the top real estate blogs with over 100,000 visitors a month
• Over the last three years his real estate company has sold over 500 homes
• Avid Real Estate Investor, does 10-15 fix and flips a year and owns 15 long-term rentals
• Runs the Ferguson Team at Pro Realty, which has a team of 10
• Based in Greeley, Colorado
• Say hi to him at https://investfourmore.com/
Listen to last interview where he gave 6 tips to manage contractors successfully: http://joefairless.com/podcast/jf480-6-tips-to-manage-contractors-successfully-situationsaturday/
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you an investor who is tired of self-managing? Save time, increase productivity, lower your stress and LET THE LANDLORD HELPER DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Schedule Your FREE TRIAL SESSION with Linda at Secure Pay One THE Landlord Helper today.
Go to mylandlordhelper.com/joe to schedule your free session.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!