Thu, 10 August 2017
JF1073: Selling a business for $360,000,000, Buying Production Companies, & Branching Into Flipping Houses, with Brent Montgomery
Wow! Talk about an American success story! He started with getting in trouble for selling baseball cards in school, to selling a company for $360,000,000! As a true entrepreneur, Brent has learned SO much that he is nice enough to share with us today on the Best Ever Show. Learn what it takes to get to the top by listening to what Brent has to say. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Before you go and quit your W2 day job, do enough of this to realize whether it is your passion
Brent Montgomery Background:
- CEO of ITV America
- Largest independent producer of non-scripted content in the US
- Began his career in tv with stints on series as The Bachelor, Wife Swap, Blind Date
- ITV America produces more than 800 hours of content and 100 programs
- Sold 80% of Leftfield Entertainment in ’14 for $360 million
- Inducted into Realscreen Awards Hall of Fame
- Based in Connecticut
- Favorite Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you an investor who is tired of self-managing? Save time, increase productivity, lower your stress and LET THE LANDLORD HELPER DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Schedule Your FREE TRIAL SESSION with Linda at Secure Pay One THE Landlord Helper today.
Go to mylandlordhelper.com/joe to schedule your free session.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF_1073_Brent_Montgomery.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 8:14am EDT