Tue, 5 September 2017
JF1099: Using Basketball Lessons From Coaches like Rick Pitino to be Successful After Basketball - with Former UK Great Tony Delk
Basketball great Tony Delk stopped by to tell us about lessons learned in the NBA and at UK. From choosing friends, vetting investments, importance of having a strong support system and family, and more best ever advice. Tune in to hear how he was able to get through his worst year ever, and coming out better on the other side. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
It’s always difficult
Tony Delk Background:
- Former 10-year NBA veteran and University of Kentucky All-American
- Former college assistant coach, most recently for the New Mexico State Aggies men's basketball team.
- ESPN/SEC Network College Basketball Analyst since 2014
- Team leader of the 1996 University of Kentucky Wildcats team that won 1996 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship Game.
- After college, he played for seven NBA teams over ten seasons.
- President of the Taylor Delk Sickle Cell Foundation, which is named after his daughter, who has sickle-cell disease.
- Delk’s “00” Kentucky jersey was retired in Rupp Arena on Feb. 20, 2015.
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you an investor who is tired of self-managing? Save time, increase productivity, lower your stress and LET THE LANDLORD HELPER DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Schedule Your FREE TRIAL SESSION with Linda at Secure Pay One THE Landlord Helper today.
Go to mylandlordhelper.com/joe to schedule your free session.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!