Thu, 7 September 2017
JF1102: When You Feel Like You’ve Lost it All, or Have Lost it all, You’re Not Alone - with Former NFL Running Back Terrell Fletcher
When he was done playing football, Terrell had to figure out who he was. It took him about 5 years to learn what he was all about. When Terrell lost everything around the 2008 market crash, somehow he found himself and his purpose. It is impossible to not be inspired after hearing him speak! If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
I want to motivate, educate, entertain, and inspire every person that I meet.
Terrell Fletcher Background:
- Former American football running back in the National Football League for the San Diego Chargers.
- With the Chargers he rushed for 1,871 yards and gained 1,943 yards receiving
- He currently serves as the Chaplain for the Charger organization.
- As of March 2012, he is the Senior Pastor of the City of Hope International Church in San Diego, California.
- He shares a message of transformation and action, motivating audiences of all ages to live to their full potential and realize their dreams.
- Just released newest book, The Book of You, where he shares his transformation from nearly losing everything to discovering his purpose. https://www.amazon.com/Book-You-Discover-Transform-Future/dp/1531835112
- Based in San Diego, California
- Say hi to him at http://terrellfletcher.com/
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.
Direct download: JF_1102_Terrell_Fletcher.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 6:08pm EDT