When properties have issues that everyone else is scared of, it’s time to look deeper. Specifically dealing with foundation issues in this episode - Daniel has found a niche. When a property has a foundation issue, he has no competition, and can usually buy those properties by simply taking over the payments for the distressed seller. These are creative ways to buy when all other options won’t work - and anyone can apply! If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Buy when everybody else doesn’t want to buy
Daniel Ameduri Real Estate Background:
- Co-Founder of the Future Money Trends Letter, FMT Advisory, and the Wealth Research Group
- Over 40 transactions owns 15 rental units, 7 homes, 2 duplexes, 1 four plex
- Investor in private commercial REIT and involved in over 200 first trust deeds, he is partial owner/investor
- In ‘07 forecasting market and mortgage collapse, he started his own YouTube channel, VisionVictory, which has received 10 million video views
- During ‘08 mortgage crisis, helped people buy Put Options on Countrywide Mortgage (saw gain of 1,400%)
- Been featured in Wall Street Journal, ABCWorldNews, and RTTV, with platform is over 200,000 subscribers
- Based in Austin, Texas
- Say hi to him at www.futuremoneytrends.com
- Best Ever Book: Laws of Success by Napoleon Hill
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.
They've also partnered with best-selling author, J Scott to provide Bestever listeners a free chapter from his new book on negotiating real estate. If you'd like to improve your bestever negotiating skills, visit www.fundthatflip.com/bestever to download your free negotiating guide today.