Cheryl was located in NYC, and found it very difficult to separate herself from every other agent in the city, and there is a lot! She started staging for additional income. It definitely helped her income, as she is now wildly successful, staging homes for very high profile people. Cheryl shares a lot of great information for us to take in today. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Don’t get something that needs an enormous amount of work.
Cheryl Eisen Background:
- President, Interior Marketing Group, Inc.; a Premier Luxury Real Estate Staging Firm
- Helps move billions of real estate each year with doing $1B in real estate in 2016 alone
- Some clients include Kim & Kanye West, Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner, Bethenny Frankel, Paris Hilton
- Recently expanded to Turn-Key Furniture Rental and Interior Design services, providing the same expedited luxury interiors for long-term rentals and permanent living
- Based in New York, NY
- Say hi to her at www.imgnyc.com
- Best Ever Book: The Start-up Playbook
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.
They've also partnered with best-selling author, J Scott to provide Bestever listeners a free chapter from his new book on negotiating real estate. If you'd like to improve your bestever negotiating skills, visit www.fundthatflip.com/bestever to download your free negotiating guide today.
Direct download: JF_1119_Cheryl_Eisen.mp3
-- posted at: 10:02am EDT