Thu, 14 December 2017
Joseph is an active duty service member, and active investor. He found someone who was having success house flipping, and use him a as a mentor to help him get his feet off the ground. Now Joseph is on his own and still doing a great job with his investing. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“If you’re not embarrassed by your offer, it’s too high” - Joseph England
Joseph England Background:
- Active Real Estate Investor
- He is the property manager for all his properties and accomplished all of this while maintaining my full time position with the US Military and deploying overseas.
- Purchased first investment property in Baltimore in June of 2015
- Now, he’s done over 20 deals, 16 buy and hold properties and four rehabs in various stages
- Specialize in rehabbing very distressed properties (rentals and flips).
- Based in Baltimore, Maryland
- Say hi to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best Ever Book: 10x Rule
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.