Fri, 2 January 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest shares how to get started in real estate and how you can too. Already started? That’s fine. He also shares how to go from a couple properties to a large portfolio.
Cap rate should exceed interest rate on property.
David Campbell’s real estate background:
- CEO of Hassle Free Cash Flow Investing based in Benicia, California (Benicia)
- Say hi to him at www.Hasslefreecashflowinvesting.com
- David has been a principal or key advisor to over $800 million of real estate transactions including apartments, office, retail, hospitality, winery, condo-conversion and home building
- As a real estate syndicator, he has raised and managed over $30 million of private equity invested in real estate developments
- Author of an ebook called Hassle Free Cash Flow Investing
Sponsored by Cozy - Simple, free online rent payments, tenant screening and credit checks. Get Cozy for free at cozy.co.