Tue, 3 April 2018
Brentin was able to pay off all his student loan debt with his investments in real estate. It didn’t come easy though, he worked hard to complete flips, and purchase some buy and hold properties as well. To hear how he got started from scratch and is now moving forward at a fast pace, be sure to tune in to this episode! If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“The lack of consistency in those actions, I would have been just as well served to throw my money in the trash” - Brentin Hess
Brentin Hess Real Estate Background:
- He flipped his way out of college debt. He has done 16 flips over 3 years
- He has 13 rental units with a partner
-Certified Keller Williams Instructor
- Served as an Accounting and Finance Analyst for the Department of Defense for 5 years
- Is an instructor and Board of Directors Member for the non-profit, Keller Williams Kids Can
- Based in Baltimore, Maryland
- Say hi to him at: www.brentinhess.com
- Best Ever Book: Millionaire Real Estate Investor
Join us and our online investor community: BestEverCommunity.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Are you committed to transforming your life through real estate this year?
If so, then go to CoachWithTrevor.com to apply for his coaching program.
Trevor is my real estate, business, and life coach. I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to apply today!
Direct download: JF_1309_Brentin_Hess.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:32am EDT