Tue, 3 February 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest answers one of the most commonly asked questions I come across. She also tells you how to be successful as an agent should you choose to pursue that path.
Best Ever Tweet:
Don’t get your real estate license just to dabble.
Carla Cross’s real estate background:
- Author of six books and over 20 productivity programs including, Up and Running in 30 Days which is used by new agents to launch successful careers
- She is based near Seattle, Washington
- She has interviewed hired and trained thousands of new real estate agents
- Carla has been published over 300 times in major real estate publications
- Say hi to her at http://carla-cross.com/
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Sponsored by Patch of Land - Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at www.PatchOfLand.com
Direct download: 154_Carla_Cross.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 12:30am EDT