Fri, 30 November 2018
In this episode of Follow-Along Friday, Joe and Theo answer a list of 6 questions submitted by readers of the Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book.
The questions answered are:
1) Do I need to visit every property from the 200-property analysis?
2) If I want to do a deal in the Bay Area, CA, should my mentor be local?
3) Where can I find the data to evaluate a market?
4) Who should review my underwriting on my first syndication deal?
5) How do I approach a broker to get them to send out direct mailers for me?
6) What's the difference between a joint venture and a syndication
Best Ever Tweet:
“If you know you’re 6 months away from really getting serious, go to the property tours”
Get more real estate investing tips every week by subscribing for our newsletter at BestEverNewsLetter.com
Best Ever Listeners:
Do you need debt, equity, or a loan guarantor for your deals?
Eastern Union Funding and Arbor Realty Trust are the companies to talk to, specifically Marc Belsky.
I have used him for both agency debt, help with the equity raise, and my consulting clients have successfully closed deals with Marc’s help. See how Marc can help you by calling him at 212-897-9875 or emailing him firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct download: JF_1550_Follow_Along_Friday.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 9:37am EDT