Mon, 9 March 2015
Your time is valuable. That’s why it’s imperative to know how to quickly qualify a deal so you know if you should spend more time looking into it or pass on it. Todays’ Best Ever guest shares with you the FOUR questions you need answers to.
Best Ever Tweet:
Don’t wait to be picked. You have to pick yourself.
Joe Stampone’s real estate background:
- Vice President of Atlas Real Estate Partners based in New York City, New York
- Assisted in debt and equity placement on $450M of acquisitions
- Leads company’s strategic vision including branding, investor management and investor platforms
- Analyzes the performance of the company’s 25+ properties under management
- Founder of A Student of the Real Estate Game which a popular real estate community of real estate professionals
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Sponsored by Patch of Land - Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at www.PatchOfLand.com
Direct download: JF_188_Joe_Stampone.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 12:30am EDT