Tue, 7 April 2015
Just how important is it to meet and know the neighbors? Today’s Best Ever guest teaches us how important the neighbors are in your next flip, how he made over ONE MILLION dollars on his first 50 flips, and his Best Ever way to grow your flipping business.
Best Ever Tweet:
Spend the bulk of your time finding deals and making money.
J Scott's real estate background:
- J Scott is an investor specializing in residential rehabbing/flipping based in Washington D.C.
- Completed 150+ deals since 2008, has bought and sold over $25M in property
- Earned more than $1,075,291 on his first 50 flips
- He is the author of the best-selling book, "The Book on Flipping Houses"
- J also runs the website 123Flip.com, which provides insight into every aspect of his real estate business
- Used to be a professional poker player – took 2nd in largest poker tournaments in history
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Norada Real Estate - Having a hard time finding great investment properties?Unfortunately, the best deals are rarely found locally. Norada Real Estate’s simple proven system provides you with the best deals across the U.S. to create wealth and cash-flow.Get your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Out-of-State Real Estate Investing at www.NoradaRealEstate.com/Guide
Patch of Land - Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at www.PatchOfLand.com
Direct download: JF2021720J20Scott.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 12:30am EDT