Thu, 16 April 2015
In a climate where everyone in Washington D.C. seems corrupt, we seem to have stumbled upon one of the few who is as honest as can be. Listen up, because today’s Best Ever guest shares with us what the housing market looks like from Capitol Hill, some alternative mortgages you may not know about and what you can do NOW to maximize cash flow in the future.
Best Ever Tweet:
You need to know block by block, what’s happening in the area you want to invest.
Lorraine Woellert’s real estate background:
- Senior Correspondent at Redfin based in Washington D.C.
- She writes about the housing market and industry policy
- Prior to joining Redfin, she was a reporter at Bloomberg News most recently covering the U.S. economy
- She is a real estate investor
- She has appeared on Bloomberg Television, CNBC and C-Span
- Say hi to her at https://www.redfin.com/blog/author/lorrainewoellert and on Twitter @woellert
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Norada Real Estate Investments – Having a hard time finding great investment properties? Unfortunately, the best deals are rarely found locally. Norada Real Estate’s simple proven system provides you with the best deals across the U.S. to create wealth and cash-flow. Get your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Out-of-State Real Estate Investing
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Direct download: JF2022620Lorraine20Woellert.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 12:30am EDT