Mon, 20 April 2015
Punk rock and real estate can’t have anything in common, right? Think again, because today’s Best Ever guest learned how to translate her punk rock days into multi-million dollar real estate success. We discuss finding the next up and coming neighborhood in your market, why you shouldn’t judge an agent by their tattoos, and how to find YOUR real estate investing niche.
Best Ever Tweet:
I don’t think you can be successful at anything if your heart isn’t in it.
Jenelle Isaacson’s real estate background:
- Owner of Living Room Realty based in Portland, Oregon
- She is an experienced real estate agent, developer and investor
- Living Room Realty closed on over $242M in sales in 2013
- Jenelle has been named one of Portland’s 40 under 40 up and coming business leaders by the Portland Business Journal
- Expert on Portland’s local food scene
Check out Scaling Up - one of Jenelle's keys to success
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Norada Real Estate Investments – Having a hard time finding great investment properties? Unfortunately, the best deals are rarely found locally. Norada Real Estate’s simple proven system provides you with the best deals across the U.S. to create wealth and cash-flow. Get your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Out-of-State Real Estate Investing
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever