In this episode of “Best of Best Ever” we talk to three ex-pro athletes from the NFL and the NBA. Carl Banks talks about his biggest business flop, what he took away from that, and his best advice for entrepreneurs. Marvin Washington gives us practical tips for planning ahead, forming successful habits, and self-reflecting for constant improvement. Lastly, Jay Williams tells us the benefits of creating your own group of board members for accountability and feedback, as well as the importance of reinventing ourselves consistently.
- Founded G-III over two decades ago, and responsible for bringing back the iconic starter satin jacket
- The Carl Banks Foundation - raises money for a variety of causes, most notably autism research
- Episode #1206
- Crusader for the healing power of cannabis and getting the league to consider the benefits
- Involved in a hemp-derived CBD product company, Isodiol, where he leads the promotion of their IsoSport line.
- Episode #1196
- Multi-talented ESPN college basketball analyst and motivational speaker
- Turned a life-altering motorcycle accident into an opportunity to reinvent himself
- Episode #1169
Click here to know more about our sponsors RealEstateAccounting.co & ThinkMultifamily.com/coaching