After stumbling into real estate at age 25, Mike Anderson realized how quickly he could scale his business. Since then he’s worked on apartments and new builds, with a current focus on land developments and mobile home parks. Today, Mike tells us how he reached 98% occupancy within a year of opening, how the mobile home market is changing, and why he would choose mobile homes over tiny homes.
Mike Anderson Real Estate Background:
- Founded Reliance Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Received Century 21 Top Listing Sales Person in a three-state region from 1971-1981
- Named 1995 Entrepreneur of the Year by INC. Magazine & listed in the Who’s Who American Businessmen of 2000
- Portfolio consists of numerous multimillion dollar build jobs, RV park owner, over 2000 acres of land, and affordable housing
- Based in Dallas, TX
- Say hi to him at: https://www.reliancemortgage.com/
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Real Estate CFO Services | ThinkMultifamily.com/coaching | Rent Redi | Rentify