When it comes to finding deals, Jake Harris likes to go granular on his market research. By deep diving on the details of potential properties, he’s been able to source deals before others can spot them. In this episode, Jake reveals the strategies he uses to find killer deals and how he stays ahead of the competition.
Jake Harris Real Estate Background
- Current career: Full-time managing partner of private equity real estate firm, Harris Bay
- Harris Bay process: “fundamental opportunistic and value add investment strategies.”
- Portfolio: 150,000,000 in AUM; 200M in development pipeline
- Has over 20 years of experience in real estate & construction and investment management.
- Actively involved in CREI
- Involved in multifamily, office, land, and hotel developments.
- Based in Tahoe, CA
- Say hi to him at: www.catchknives.com
- Best Ever Book: The Gap and The Gain: The High Achievers' Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success by Dan Sullivan.
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss