Fri, 22 May 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest, Robert Kiyosaki, shares with us some incredible value as to how we can do a deal with him, what YOU need to look for in a partner, and the key thing you need to be doing today so you don’t fall behind. Wow, is there a lot of value packed into our conversation with Robert, so stop what you’re doing and listen up!
Best Ever Tweets:
Out of every bad partnership, comes a great partner.
If you don’t invest in yourself, I won’t invest in you.
If you think you know all the answers, you’re probably gonna get your butt handed to you.
Robert Kiyosaki’s real estate background:
- Author of the most influential personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Released Second Chance…for Your Money, Your Life and Our World in January 2015 and most recently, 8 Lessons in Military Leadership for Entrepreneurs which went on sale May 12 during Armed Forces Week
- Co-authored two books with Donald Trump and has a 3rd coming out in 2016
- Fellow podcaster who is the host of the popular podcast, The Rich Dad Radio Show
- Visit him at www.richdad.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Bryan Ellis- Wondering where to get financing for your next deal? Well, there’s a good chance you can transfer some of your retirement savings into a Self-Directed IRA. Text the word CONTROL to 33444 to learn more!