Brock Mogensen went from completing one house hack to an 89-unit syndication. Self-taught and with limited commercial real estate investing experience, Brock was able to successfully pitch himself to partners. In this episode, Brock details how he crafted his winning pitch and the lessons he’s learned diving headfirst into CREI.
Brock Mogensen Real Estate Background
- Current full-time career: Real Estate Investor
- Company: Smart Asset Capital
- Current Portfolio: $10M AUM
- Years of real estate investing experience: 3.5 years
- Syndication: They buy several different asset classes (multifamily, industrial, retail, and self storage). Actively involved.
- Based in Milwaukee, WI
- Say hi to him at www.smartassetcapital.com www.capitalclub.io | www.howtoanalyzeadeal.com
- Best Ever Book: The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss