Andrea Himmel’s mother went from nothing to a multibillion dollar portfolio of office buildings and warehouses in New York City. Inspired by her mother, Andrea joined the family firm and now acts as Chief Investment Officer, hunting down great opportunities in Manhattan and the boroughs. In this episode, Andrea breaks down why she’s investing in office spaces during the work from home era, and how she’s able to close on these high-profit deals.
Andrea B. Himmel | Real Estate Background
- Career: Principal and Chief Investment Officer at Himmel + Meringoff Properties
- Founded in 1978, they own a multibillion dollar portfolio of office buildings in Manhattan and last mile warehouses in the boroughs of NYC. They do not syndicate equity. They own their entire portfolio with their own equity.
- Portfolio: Multi billion dollar portfolio of ~20 properties in NYC. Over the past 40 years, they have bought and sold over 5MM SF.
- Based in: NYC, NY.
- Say hi to her at: http://linkedin.com/in/ah-ny
- Best Ever Book: A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss