After spending 15 years focused on single-family properties, Marcus Long took the leap to enter multifamily as a passive investor. Fast forward, and he now is General Partner of 183 units and Limited Partner of 215 units. In this episode, Marcus shares the challenges he faced when transitioning from single-family to multifamily and how he achieved his success.
Marcus Long | Real Estate Background
- Founder of Long Legacy Capital. He primarily focuses on 100+ unit Class B/C value-add properties with project scopes that allow for cash flow to commence in the first year and currently plan for 3-7 year hold periods.
- GP of 100-unit in Pryor, OK; 75-unit in College Station, TX; and an 8-unit (short term rental conversion) in Arlington, TX.
- LP of 24-unit mobile home park in Canon City, CO; 103-unit in Mobile, AL; and 88-unit in Tulsa, OK.
- Based in: Cheltenham, England
- Say hi to him at: www.alonglegacy.com | IG: @alonglegacyrei
- Best Ever Book: The Hands-Off Investor by Brian Burke
Click here to learn more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss