Sam Sells went from buying his first mobile home park with a credit card to having $66,000,000 in assets under management. In this episode, Sam shares how he scaled his portfolio, along with his experiences working with institutional investors and how it compares to syndication.
Sam Sells | Real Estate Background
- Founder of Wild Mountain Capital, a real estate syndication firm.
- Portfolio: GP of 1,230 units for $66M in AUM. The firm is currently in the process of selling a portion of their assets and are projected to provide an average 30%+ annualized return to their investors.
- Syndicated 21 multifamily, self-storage, and mobile home community deals in the last three years, with a current focus on multifamily in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Based in: San Antonio, TX
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: The Mission, the Men, and Me: Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander by Pete Blaber
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss