Ken Gee is a longtime multifamily syndicator who recently started his own fund. Ken tells us what his journey has been like, what he’s learned, and what advice he has for other syndicators looking to make the same transition.
Ken Gee | Real Estate Background
- Founder of KRI Partners, part of the KRI Group of companies, which is a real estate syndication and real estate private equity firm that specializes in the acquisition and management of multifamily apartment assets located in the South.
- They have completed 16 deals (10,000+ units) worth ~$50M.
- They invest as LPs in all their deals, and Ken has personally invested in two deals as LP ($100,000).
- They focus on B/C class value-add multifamily between 100–250 units.
- They are GP of several syndications and one blind pool fund.
- They also do some third-party management.
- Based in: Cleveland, OH
- Say hi to him at:
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss