L.A.-based musical composer Bryan Miller knew he needed a retirement plan, so naturally, he started buying and investing in real estate as both a GP and LP. He was so successful that he now co-owns Capital Stack Investments while still working as a composer for TV and film. After sharing how he got into development and how he develops build-to-rent deals in LA, Bryan took some time to explain in detail what he looks for in potential GPs.
Bryan Miller | Real Estate Background
- Co-owner of Capital Stack Investments, which curates development projects in the Los Angeles area.
- GP of:
- 37-unit small lot subdivision in Los Angeles
- 9-unit in Long Beach, CA
- 40 units of single-family and multifamily
- LP of 15+ deals, including mobile home, retail, multifamily, self-storage, and seven development deals
- Also the owner of Sensory Overload Music, a TV, commercial, and film composition company where he has worked with Disney, NBC, ABC, Lionsgate, Touchstone, Paramount, and more.
- Based in: Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
- Say hi to him at:
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Cornell Capital Holdings | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss