Fri, 19 June 2015
Today’s Best Ever actor turned real estate investor has used his experiences in life to have tremendous real estate success. Having bought thousands of multi-family units, he shares with us how to determine if a property is worth an investment in 5 minutes, and most importantly about his acting career!
Best Ever Tweet:
Be easy to do business with, and make your brokers look good.
Sean Sweeney’s real estate background:
- Real estate professional with over 11 years of experience in multifamily industry
- Currently at Timberland Partners, where his two person acquisition team has successfully acquired over 4,000 multifamily units with a combined value over $250,000,000
- Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Was in the movie ”What Women Want” with Mel Gibson and has had dinner with him
- Here is the spreadsheet we discussed during the show: https://goo.gl/cWpZCy
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Wela – Get clarity and insight on your money by using Wela. See all your accounts in one place, and get all the answers to your questions from a real financial advisor ANYTIME. Go to yourwela.com to learn more.