Thu, 25 June 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest shares with us everything you need to know about property management. Whether a property manager or not, here are the things YOU need to know about it and what you need to look for in a potential property manager.
Best Ever Tweet:
Manage one door like you manage one hundred.
Clint Collins’ real estate background:
- Began managing apartments while in grad school for free rent 10 years ago
- Been investing and managing properties ever since
- His team now runs over 1,800 units and Clint directs an accredited property management training program for www.RentLikeAPro.com and HUDU University
- He is currently consulting for a multifamily project in Micronesia
- Based in Guam and Idaho and Utah
- Here is the sample doc we discussed SAMPLEApplicationScoring.pdf
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Wela – Get clarity and insight on your money by using Wela. See all your accounts in one place, and get all the answers to your questions from a real financial advisor ANYTIME. Go to yourwela.com to learn more.
Direct download: JF2029620Clint20Collins.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 12:34am EDT