Emma Powell is the owner of Highrise Group, where she works as a multifamily owner, operator, and capital raiser. In this episode, she tells us about the investing strategies she has used to work toward her goal of becoming a purely passive investor, the deals she’s doing right now, and how her biggest financial loss helped her pivot her business in a major way.
Emma Powell | Real Estate Background
- Owner of Highrise Group, where she works as a multifamily owner, operator, and capital raiser. She and her husband, an IT developer, invest their own capital as well as partner capital, run a joint-venture investing club, and syndicate for limited partners.
- GP of:
- 10 residential units
- 75 multifamily units (co-managing partners)
- 490 units as minor/non-controlling GP
- 265 multifamily units and short-term rentals in new development
- 34 multifamily units and 156 multifamily entitled units sold/full cycle
- Based in: Salt Lake City, UT
- Say hi to her at:
- Greatest Lesson: The more of a team sport we play, the more we can specialize in our best niche.
Join the newsletter for the expert tips & investing content.
Sign up to be a guest on the show.
FREE eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Multifamily Deals & Investing
Register for this year's Best Ever Conference in Salt Lake City
Stay in touch with us!
Click here to know more about our sponsors: PassiveInvesting.com | DLP Capital |Reliant