Mon, 6 July 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest isn’t a guy to be messed with, however his investing advice is invaluable. We discuss how he gets deals from ‘raggety’ houses, what he uses to evaluate deals and the best ever way to comingle funds.
Best Ever Tweet:
Cash flow is king-not cash.
Elvin Ames’ real estate background:
- Real estate investor at Golden Eye Investments LLC
- Currently in NYU Masters program for Real Estate Development
- Done over 70 fix and flips and is a licensed real estate broker in NJ and Relator in NYC
- Former US Marine Infantry Sergeant and 5-time Marine Corps Rifle expert
- Based in Newark, NJ
- Owns 12 rental properties as buy and hold investments
- Originally from Barbados, West Indies – came to US when he was 17
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Direct download: JF2030720Elvin20Ames.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:30am EDT