Tue, 21 July 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest has some incredible creative financing to share with us-life insurance! We discuss the best ever practices to use to pull out from your life insurance policy to fund your deals, and why it may be the best way to fund your deals from here on out.
Best Ever Tweet:
Permanent life insurance policies have cash values.
Tom Rutkowski’s real estate background:
- Based in Boynton Beach, Florida
- Core of his business is teaching investors how to put their money at work in places at one time
- Learn how to be your own bank strategy
- Founder of Innovative Retirement Strategies - innovativeretirementstrategies.com
- Was in the marine Corp and served for 8 years
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Real Estate Finance HQ - Do you want to get around the 80% loan to value rule and get line of credit for your business? Well, Jimmy Moncrief has the answer! Go to www.realestatefinancehq.com/bestever for your free negotiating guide.