Mon, 24 August 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest has been doing the deal since he was 19 years old. He has flipped houses everywhere, and made over $100,000 on one flip. Listen to how he does it!
Best Ever Tweet:
It’s a lot easier to deal with the low volume high margin.
Tarl Yarber’s real estate background:
- Based out of Seattle, Washington and became a wholesaler at the young age of 19
- His 3rd deal made him $100,000
- Have been involved in over 500 single family flips
- Currently purchases on average 7 houses a month
- Manages a $5,000,000 fund with his business partner
- Been in the industry for over 10 years
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at www.PatchOfLand.com
Direct download: JF2035620Tarl20Yarber.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:41am EDT