Sat, 11 October 2014
Mark Cuban says he isn’t a glass hall full or half empty guy. Instead, he wants to be the guy pouring the glass. Today’s Best Ever guest shares the same philosophy. Jason Hartman talks about the importance of maintaining control and when it makes sense to relinquish the control.
Concentration creates wealth and diversification perpetuates wealth.
Tune in to listen to his Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever!
Jason Hartman’s real estate background:
- Involved in thousands of real estate transactions
- Owned income properties in 11 states and 17 cities
- Host of the popular Creating Wealth Show
- Developing 71 homes in Kansas City
- Visit him at www.jasonhartman.com/podcast
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Sponsored by: Door Devil - visit www.doordevil.comand enter "bestever" to get an exclusive 20% discount on your purchase.
Direct download: JF38__How_to_start_from_scratch_sta.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 5:30am EDT