Sat, 5 March 2016
How much does it cost to use a general contractor? Does it matter? Sure, but what you could have finished in two months took six. MONEY LOST! Be the investor that not only leverages the money well, but also the work! Hear it and take notes!
Best Ever Tweet:
Just because it’s cheap doesn’t mean it’s the best thing to do.
Jason Myles real estate background:
- Been in the real estate industry for 15 years
- Done hundreds of deals from single family, multifamily, new construction and raised almost $20,000,000 for his deals since 2008
- He is based in Atlanta, Georgia
- Author of The Home Finders Guide, First Edition
- Say hi to him at: www.jasonomylesrenetwork.com
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg