Today's Best Ever guests are persistent! They struggled in the beginning and started with literally nothing. They first started with a duplex and then slowly built momentum with additional funding from their private circle, hear how how they do it!
Best Ever Tweet:
When I structure a deal I focus on what the investors are going to get.
Matt and Liz Faircloth real estate background:
- Founders of The DeRosa Group and has done more than $10,000,00 of transactions using private money
- Raised over $3,000,000 in private money without investing any of their own money into the deals
- Based in Trenton, New Jersey
- Say hi to them at http://www.derosagroup.com/
- Check out landlord tips on their YouTube channel, Landlord Chronicles
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Do you need more leads for your real estate business and a platform to grab more leads?
Danny Johnson has a solution for you, go to leadpropeller.com set up your website for success and get more leads!
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!