You can call her the Short Sale Queen! She has been able to negotiate over $1 million in short sale concessions, as she was adding value to those that needed out. Hear this episode with a most talented and skilled guest who has helped many people!
Best Ever Tweet:
Understanding "the numbers" enables you to have patience to endure.
Lola Audu Real Estate Background:
- Real estate broker and educator and one of the first brokers to do short sales aggressively
- Negotiated over $1M of concessions for her clients on short sales
- Been in real estate for about 20 years
- Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Say to her at laspeaking.com
- Best Ever book: The Autobiography of George Mueller
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors.
We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2062920Lola20Audu.mp3
-- posted at: 10:21am EST