Sun, 9 November 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest talks about the importance of talking to strangers and why he has a remarkable goal of meeting 100 new people a day. Too fluffy for ya? Well he has a personal portfolio of over $20,000,000 and he talks about his tactic for building that too. Boom – psychology and strategy – get ready!
My goal is to meet 100 people a day.
Aaron Woodman’s real estate background:
- Sold over $200M in real estate
- Had a property mgmt. company that oversw 1600 units
- Personal portfolio of over $20MM in property
- LA Operations Manager at The Boutique Real Estate Group located in Corona Del Mar, California
- Got his license while in high school and was selling homes before graduating
- Say hi to him at www.aaronwoodman.com
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Sponsored by: Door Devil – visit www.doordevil.com and enter "bestever" to get an exclusive 20% discount on your purchase.
Direct download: BE_Aaron_W.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 5:00am EDT